Previous Experience: Founder & CEO – Anapata; Sales and Trading Summer Associate – Morgan Stanley; Summer Associate – J.P. Morgan.
- In October 2015, Gobble raised $10.75 Million in Series A funding round, which was reported by TechCrunch and AgFunder News. Trinity Ventures was the lead investor and its General Partner, Ajay Chopra joined the Gobble board, according to Talent4boards.
- Gobble service is also available in Seattle since January 2016, according to Geekwire.
- Gobble delivered 230.000 meals in just a year, which was reported by TechCrunch.
- The company implemented a subscription meal delivery system designed for its customers in February 2014, according to TechCrunch.
- Gobble expanded into Portland in February 2016 and wants to make its services available in Washington and Oregon also, BizJournals reported.
- Gobble launched its subscription based service in Denver at the end of January 2016, according to DenverPost.
Trinity Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Anjula Acharia Bath, Fenox Venture Capital, Initialized Capital, Rohan Oza.