Previous Experience: Board Member – Flok; Venture Partner – Greylock Israel; CEO – mySupermarket; Board Member – wix.com; General Partner – JVP.
Previous Experience: Owner – Bat Shlomo Vineyards; Executive Chairman – NJOY; Director – Fulcrum Materials, Strategic Advisor – IronSource.
- Vroom raised $28.82 Million in Series D Private Equity funding in July 2016, according to CrunchBase. In December 2015, the company secured $95 Million from 8 investors, in Series C funding round, which was reported by Pe Hub.
- In December 2015, Vroom acquired Texas Direct Auto for an undisclosed amount, according to TechCrunch and Forbes.
- According to Uncubed, Vroom had a revenue of $20 Million in sales in 2014.
- In June 2016, Forbes announced that EBay Motors partners with Vroom to guarantee sellers an offer.
- According to Vroom’s blog, the company won the Webby Award for the best car website in May 2016.
PICO Partners, Allen & Company, Catterton Partners, General Catalyst Partners, T. Rowe Price, October Capital, Alpha Venture Partners, Adams Street Partners.