Previous Experience: Founder – Ask Berry; Founding Executive Director – Practitioner’s Academy of Digital Design; Mentor – Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator; Advisor – Working World; Founding Director – CMU Open Field Entrepreneur Fund; Founder & President – Zenbe; Founder, Director, CTO – Datek Online Holdings Corp.
Previous Experience: VP Engineering – BuzzFeed; Founder – Torando Labs (acquired by BuzzFeed); Architect – Betaworks; Co-founder – Cogless Inc.; Senior Software Engineer – AOL.
- According to VentureBeat, Bitly partnered with LetsEncrypt in May 2016.
- According to Business Insider, Bitly revenue was $12 Million in 2015. Bitly believes that its revenue will grow to $20 Million in 2016.
- Bitly launched Audience Intel in May 2015 to give marketers more data about how content is shared, which was reported by VentureBeat.
- Bitly replaced “bundles” with “tags” in April 2015, which was reported by VentureBeat.
- In March 2015, Bitly launched Deep Links as a method for marketers to drive their users to mobile apps. VentureBeat.
Khosla Ventures, Oreilly AlphaTech Ventures, RRE Ventures.