- In July 2016, Uber raised $1.15 Billion Debt Financing, according to TechCrunch.
- In June 2016, Uber raised $3.5 Billion, the lead investor being Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund, according to TechCrunch and New York Times.
- According to TechCrunch, Uber picked up another $200 Million from LetterOne in February 2016.
- The total funds that Uber received since 2009 reach $15.26 Billion, according to CrunchBase.
- Toyota Motor Corporation announced that partnered with Uber through a press release posted in May 2016 on the Toyota website. The partnership was also announced by Automotive News.
- Uber partnered with Pandora in June 2016 to offer drivers ad-free internet radio, which was reported by The Verge and VentureBeat.
Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund, LetterOne, Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, Barclays PLC, Morgan Stanley.